Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spam is getting stupider every day



Friends, I'm worried sick. Have you noticed how stupid the spam emails are getting lately? Are they at their wits end? Are they angry that we can't be fooled by "Hi", "Re: meeting next Wednesday", or "Iraq terrorist film" subject lines?

Have we disheartened them? The spammers just don't seem to be trying anymore.

Check out this retarded spam message, which I accidentally opened (never open a spam email, as it alerts the sender that your address is valid, and they'll sell your addy to other spammers):


Hi! I'm not sure if you remember me..
I guess we went to high school together.

It was quite a while ago but I still remember our friendship.

Do you remember that walk after classes?
It was really cool!

And them my parents moved to another town
and I had to leave with them...

What a bugger it was to start in another school,
with no friends around.

I felt very lonely in the beginning, until half a year
or so later, when I made new friends.

But this is another story. But I still think about you
sometimes, all that fun, all whispering chats during
classes.

Do you want to see what I look like now?

Visit my home page then, it's at [URL deleted]

2 comments:

Foul Bastard said...

Well now, honestly, that was way better reading than some of the Spam I get. And I did kind of want to see how she turned out after all these years. What's that URL again? ;)

steven edward streight said...

basty:

QUOTE: I guess we went to high school together.

It was quite a while ago but I still remember our friendship. END QUOTE


You guess. You guess we went to school simultaneously? Then if it be mere guesswork, whence all the rest?

You remember our friendship, but not sure if we attended same high school, and did so togetherishly?

Nah.

She be ugly too probly.