Friday, September 01, 2006

YouTube Director Account awarded to Vaspers


My videos have been deemed worthy of the coveted Director Program at YouTube.

This premium service account is awarded after they review your videos and your application form, in which you provide details about your video content and purpose. You must also agree to certain terms of service (TOS) and ethical considerations.

[QUOTE]

YouTube Director Account Registration

Congratulations!

Your application for our Director Account program has been accepted. With a YouTube Director account, you now have access to the following:

* Logo co-branding, company URL, and company description on all of your video pages

* Ability to upload videos longer than 10 minutes

* Customizable name & value fields for each of your videos (ex: "Price: $4.25" or "Show Time: 9 pm PST")

* Ability to attach a per-video URL to each of your videos

Remember, this is just the first release of the Director Account program! In the weeks to come, we will be actively upgrading this portion of the site.

It is our goal to provide tools and functionality to help you, the best content providers on YouTube, achieve maximum distribution.

As always, in the middle of night, if a sudden idea or suggestion comes to you on how YouTube can improve the features we offer for our Director Accounts, please get out of bed and contact us!

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

[END QUOTE]


I hope I can continue to come up with videos worthy of this great honor.

Thanks to all who have supported me and cheered me on in my video efforts, especially Carrie Snell, Paul Woodhouse, CK, Chris Ritke, Christopher Locke, and the guy that got me started, and continues to inspire me in video: Loren Feldman of 1938 Media!

5 comments:

Loren Feldman said...

I'm not repsonsible for anything. This is all your fault.

carrie said...

v. cool.

and thank you

Kathryn said...

That is pretty cool.
Congratulations!

Newsandseduction said...

congrats!

Mr Angry said...

They give these out to schmucks like me. I'm looking to yu to raise the bar.