Thursday, April 20, 2006

blogging makes you beautiful


Blogging makes you beautiful, because it frees your heart and mind.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because you raise your voice against information hegemony.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because you add your self-generated content to the web.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because your spirituality and ethics are displayed.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because you expand your inner resources.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because it demands dedication, independent thinking, and persistence.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because you interact selflessly with comment posters and other bloggers.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because you're patient and calm toward those who flame and debate you.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because a blog is a thing of delicate wonder and profound majesty.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because you excercise self-restraint and good judgment.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because it requires you to be author, editor, publisher, webmaster, marketer, promoter, analyzer, photographer, artist, and networker.

Blogging makes you beautiful, because it makes you dream of total revolution.

7 comments:

melai said...

yeah!
cheers to that total revolution!

MABUHAY!
(Long Live!)

**can i borrow this pls?(grin)
i'll link back :) if u allow me :)

emhildur said...

I loved your comment about VS Naipaul and the famous writer-bashing tactic. Sure, it is an attention-motivated device.......but it was the male/female analysis that was so illuminating....and i reckon you´re right

steven edward streight said...

Melai: you may re-publish or quote any of my posts, as long as you do indeed link back to my post, with a deep link (going directly to the post, rather than main index page of blog).

Thanks for asking. I appreciate your appreciation.

If only CEOs and governments could get that Total Revolution, Universal Democracy, Share Economy, Blog Transformation, Customer Relations Reformation, and Ethical Anarchy.

steven edward streight said...

Emhildur: I love your comment about my comment about V.S. Naipaul.

I enjoy engaging in and watching debates, when the search for truth is authentic.

steven edward streight said...

Melai: I don't know Philippines language, but if I did, I'd post a comment on your blog, for reciprocity.

Humour and last laugh said...

Blogging makes you beautiful because I meet people like you!Greetings!!

steven edward streight said...

Humor and Last Laugh:

That's one of the nicest comments I've ever received.

Didn't you know it's not fashionable to like Vaspers the Grate?

I'm the blogger everyone loves to tolerate or hate, due to my aggressive defense of the blogosphere, democracy, ethical anarchy, and corporate culture revolution...and my hatred of the MSM (mainstream media).

;^)